Welcome to LNStuff.com! By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). Please read them carefully before using our website.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All content and materials available on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of LNStuff.com and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of these materials is strictly prohibited.
- Use of the Website: You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You must not use our website in any way that could damage or impair the functionality of the website or interfere with other users’ access to the website. You must not use our website to transmit any spam, viruses, or harmful code.
- Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by LNStuff.com. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites that you visit.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Our website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information and content provided on our website. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the website at any time without notice.
- Limitation of Liability: We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of or inability to use our website. This includes, without limitation, any damages resulting from lost profits, lost data, or business interruption.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold LNStuff.com and its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Republic of South Africa.
- Changes to the Terms: We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without notice. By using our website after we have made any changes to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
Last updated: [21 April 2023]